Skip to Content

Vado Family Homeless After Mobile Home Fire

A southern New Mexico family has no place to call home after a fire torched their mobile home Saturday afternoon.

The fire happened around 2 p.m. near Vado, prompting several area fire departments to respond to the blaze. According to officials, the fire displaced a family of five.

Investigators said an electrical short may have triggered the fire. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

If you would like to help the family, please contact the Red Cross.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo



KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content