A warehouse in Central El Paso that went up in flames on Friday re-ignited Monday morning.
The building is located at Coles and Delta.
The family-owned business, which stores shipped merchandise for Downtown stores, is hurting because of the fire.
Owner Raul Rivera said he has no idea what could have sparked the blaze and that nothing like this has ever happened before. He has filed an insurance claim.
Items in the building include backpacks to toys and clothes. There also were some food products.
Rivera said he has 10 employees now out of work and lots of concerned customers.
Rivera said his clients want to be reimbursed but he said he first has to hear from his insurance company.
One business owner, who didn’t want to go on camera, told ABC-7 had $100,000 worth of merchandise in the warehouse.
Rivera said the fire may have been intentional. The thought of his life-long dream now ashes on the ground overwhelms him.
The situation looks grim now, but Rivera has faith he and the business will overcome it.
“God will lift us up again,” Rivera said. “He gave us once, He’ll give it to us again.”