UPDATE: In the video player above you can catch a glimpse of the new food court at Sunland Park Mall, which has added seven eateries among 12 new tenants this month.
The mall is holding the grand re-opening of its food court this weekend.
ORIGINAL REPORT, June 3: EL PASO, Texas — Sunland Park Mall announced the addition of a dozen new retailers and restaurants to the west El Paso shopping center.
The mall's 12 new tenants include seven food court eateries, as well as five stores, according to General Manager Kelley Baker.
Among the new food and dining options:
- Kyo Kai Boba offers a new twist on boba tea beverages by pairing boba with traditional Aguas Frescas;
- Sabor Mexicano will provide traditional Mexican favorites, including burritos and tortas;
- Electrify-ed satisfies everybody’s craving for French fries with unique toppings like buffalo chicken, carne asada and shrimp;
- Hot Joe's Meal Prep brings healthy options to the food court, as they have perfectly-balanced meals to help you maintain your healthy habits;
- Donut House Bakery will offer the sweetest pan dulce and donuts to accompany your morning coffee, afternoon break, and even your late-night tea;
- 3 Dragons Chinese Food will offer traditional Chinese food;
- I Heart Sugar offers bacon-flavored sodas, pickle-flavored cotton candy and many other candy and flavor combinations.
Among the new retail stores and shops:
- Brillen.com is a European-based optical store, offering prescription eyewear customers its unique combination of excellent prices, latest technology and expert optical attention;
- Ambrozia’s Beauty will bring a variety of teen apparel, beauty products, accessories, purses and much more;
- The Makers Collaborative specializes in high-quality, organic fabric made in the USA, and honors fair trade buying practices, and supports small, independent designers. The also offer a variety of sewing classes;
- Simple Mobile offers Verizon-backed cellular products, services and accessories;
- Alayjah Glamm Boutique offering modern and stylish apparel and jewelry.