Skip to Content
El Paso
Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

Homeless blamed for igniting abandoned building fire north of downtown El Paso

abandoned building fire

EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Fire Department said a homeless person was responsible for accidentally igniting a fire Tuesday morning in the 900 block of N. Kansas Street.

Fire officials said the blaze occured at an abandoned building around 12:30 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

The fire department said a homeless person trying to stay warm caused the fire. It estimated damage form the blaze at $40,000.

News / Top Stories / Video

Jesus A. Rodriguez

ABC-7 producer.


Leave a Reply

Skip to content