Skip to Content

Northeast El Paso Fire Damages Home

The El Paso Fire Department responded to a house fire late Friday night in northeast El Paso.

According to EPFD, a neighbor called 911 to alert them of a fire at 4380 Loma De Brisas just after 9:30 p.m.

Crews said they saw heavy smoke coming from the two-story home, and found the fire had started in the first floor laundry room and spread to the hallway. Firefighters were able to put the blaze out in ten minutes.

No one was in the home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.

EPFD said the cause of the fire was caused by faulty electrical wiring, with damage totaling $20,000.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo



KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content