Skip to Content

Man burned in South El Paso house fire

A south El Paso home that was under construction caught fire Wednesday night.

One man suffered first and second degree burns.The front portion of a home on the 1100 block of Delta began to burn at around 7 p.m.

Fire officials tell ABC-7 three men were in the house laying carpet at the time. A worker was badly burned on his hands and wrists. Crews quickly contained the fire. They still don’t know what sparked it but they believe it had to do with the remodeling.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo



KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content