EL PASO, Texas – If you or someone you know needs help getting through the difficult emotions from the Uvalde mass shooting, check out some of these resources. From coping to tips on how to talk to children about the tragedy, there are resources to turn to in this difficult time.
Unfortunately our El Paso community knows all too well the hurt being felt by residents in Uvalde, Tx. Our hearts go out to them, remember we are here for you and our fellow Texans. EHN 24-hour crisis hotline 915-779-1800 Toll Free 1-877-562-6467 #uvalde pic.twitter.com/398K6qUmH3— Emergence Health Net (@EmergenceHealth) May 25, 2022
Here are some other resources suggested by El Paso Behavioral Health Consortium.
- Emergence Health Network: (915) 779-1800 http://emergencehealthnetwork.org
- NAMI El Paso at:915-778-5726 https://namiep.org/
- El Paso Child Guidance Center: 915-562-1999 http://epcgc.org/
- Paso del Norte Children’s Development Center (915) 915-544-8484 http://pdnchildrens.org/
- United Way Community Resiliency Center (915) 400-7401 COVID-19 Relief | El Paso United Community Resiliency Center (elpasounitedcrc.org)
- Aliviane Inc. (915) 782-4000 https://www.aliviane.org/
- Recovery Alliance and Punto de Partida (915) 479-3152 http://recoveryalliance.net/puntodepartida.html
- Family Service of El Paso (915) 781-9900 https://www.familyserviceofelpaso.org/
- Project Vida Health Center (915) 533-7057 www.pvida.net
- Centro San Vicente (915) 859-7545 https://www.sanvicente.org/
- Centro de Salud Familiar La Fe (915) 545-7055 https://lafe-ep.org/social-services-2/