Skip to Content

Residents escape safely from burning Lower Valley home

EL PASO, Texas -- A house fire burning in the Lower Valley Monday afternoon produced smoke that filled the sky, visible to many.

Fire officials said the blaze ignited in the attic of the home in the 400 block of Butchofsky Place, off North Loop.

Those inside the house when the fire broke out were safely evacuated, authorities said, and no injuries were reported.

Article Topic Follows: El Paso

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

Jim Parker

Jim Parker is the former Director of Digital Content for ABC-7.


KVIA ABC 7 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content