CANUTILLO, Texas -- A fireworks stand near Canutillo exploded and went up in flames on Wednesday night.
The fire triggered by fireworks happened at 7310 Doniphan Drive.
Viewer video provided to ABC-7 shows what the scene looked like as the incident unfolded. (You can view it in the video player at the top of this article.)
Firefighters quickly doused the blaze when they arrived, but the stand had already been largely consumed by flames and was a total loss.
There was no report of any injuries. There was also no word on whether the fire was an accident - or a deliberate act.