EL PASO, Texas – The El Paso Independent School District will offer free meals at 35 schools this summer as part of its Seamless Summer Option meal program funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The meals are provided for all children in the community from ages 1 to 18. Meals include breakfast and lunch, according to EPISD. The children do not have to be enrolled in the district or have to live within the District's boundaries.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday starting June 7 through June 30 for elementary and middle schools or through July 8 for high schools.
Breakfast will be served from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following
• Barron Elementary, 11155 Whitey Ford
• Bobby Joe Hill PK-8, 4860 Tropicana
• Coldwell Elementary, 4101 Altura
• Douglass Elementary, 101 S. Eucalyptus
• Haskins PK-8, 500 Mulberry
• Hillside Elementary, 4500 Clifton
• Kohlberg Elementary, 1445 Nardo Goodman
• MacArthur PK-8, 8101 Whitus
• Lamar Elementary, 1440 E. Cliff
• Moye Elementary, 4825 Alps
• Nixon Elementary, 11141 Loma Roja
• Park Elementary, 3601 Edgar Park
• Polk Elementary, 940 Belvidere
• Sunrise Mountain Elementary, 7710 Pandora
• Western Hills Elementary, 530 Thunderbird
• Zach White Elementary, 4256 Roxbury
• Zavala Elementary, 51 N. Hammet
• Bassett Middle, 4400 Elm
• Brown Middle, 7820 Helen of Troy
• Canyon Hills Middle, 8930 Eclipse
• Charles Middle, 4909 Trojan
May 19, 2022
• Guillen Middle, 900 S. Cotton
• Hornedo Middle, 6101 High Ridge
• Magoffin Middle, 4931 Hercules
• Richardson Middle, 11350 Loma Franklin.
• Wiggs Middle, 1300 Circle
Breakfast will be served from 7:15 to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.at the following sites:
• Andress High, 5400 Sun Valley
• Austin High, 3500 Memphis
• Bowie High, 801 S. San Marcial
• Burges High, 7800 Edgemere
• Chapin High, 7000 Dyer
• El Paso High, 800 E. Schuster
• Franklin High, 900 Resler
• Irvin High, 5400 Sanders
• Jefferson High, 4700 Alameda
The District says meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
The District provided the following information to file a complaint alleging discrimination:
To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint
form, AD-3027, found online at https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discriminationcomplaint, and at any UDA office; or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of
the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the
Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC, 20250-9410; fax
at (202)690-7442; or email at email@example.com. This institution is an equal opportunity